8.13.2015

That graphite-y feeling once again..

i'm back...

pretty much got my hands graphite-y in the past few weeks so might as well share - no matter how crappy they look :P Ha ha!


Discovered a new method via Leonardo Pereznieto's Youtube channel

Starting with what he calls "mood lines"

then put some ovals for heads and ribcage

I started applying what I know from before - fleshing out shapes of muscles

then clothes... I love the girl at the center texting...

more with clothes, love the girl waving her hand
more clothes and gestures

enjoyed so much the newly found technique that I didn't bother to trace with bolder pencil

laziness or plain excitement for the process?
more of those 4H sketches..
so yeah... hopefully  i can post daily over here because I intend to sketch everyday starting now. Yup, me and my promises! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment